5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Thomas More
- a paintings done on wet plaster
- b A state of final purification of the soul after death but before entrance into Heaven.
- c wrote Utopia
- d an Italian poet famous for writing the Divine Comedy that describes a journey through hell and purgatory.
- e a philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Renaissance painter, scientist, mathematician, inventor
- The great period of rebirth in art, literature, and learning in the 14th-16th centuries, which marked the transition into the modern periods of European history
- the appearance of things relative to one another as determined by their distance from the viewer
- Patrons of the arts from the city of Florence
- helped put Charles VII of Orleans on the throne of France
5 True/False Questions
Venice → an Italian poet famous for writing the Divine Comedy that describes a journey through hell and purgatory.
Middle Class → pardon sold by catholic church to reduce one's punishment
100 years war → wrote Utopia
Monarchy → state ruled over by a single person, as a king or queen
Florence → The city where the Renaissance began