5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- goat song
- a also known as tragedy. The word derives from the ancient Greek religious ceremonies at which a god was sometimes depicted as having attributes of a goat.
- b The plot is good versus evil. Star Wars is an example of melodrama
- c Aristotle said that the plot was the "life and soul of the drama".
- d What a character has to overcome to achieve their objective.
- e a tryout for a part in a play
5 Multiple choice questions
- Topics focus on family issues.
- the part in the play when a change happens that inevitably leads to the answering of the dramatic question. Also known as the crisis.
- When an actor gets asked back for a second reading for a part in a play.
- The point in the plot when the major dramatic question is asked.
- Where the arrangement of the plot presents flashbacks and subjective scenes other than chronological order.
5 True/False questions
major dramatic question → - the question posed early on in the play and keeps the audience interested until it is answered at the plot's resolution.
diction → an event that changes the status quo in the plot of the play
Dialogue → The speeches the characters say. The playwright's primary material.
role/roll → The plot is good versus evil. Star Wars is an example of melodrama
agent → Aristotle said that the plot was the "life and soul of the drama".