5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mimic or block
- a What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?
- b gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
- c LAMICTAL- lamotrigine
- d Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- e carbamazepine (Anticonvulsant)
5 Multiple choice questions
- cyclobenzaprine (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- What are the two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the SNS?
- The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- topiramate (Migraines)
- When is the Sympathetic System activated?
5 True/False questions
Anticonvulsant → TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
Anti-Parkinson's → DILANTIN- phenytoin
block → What does "lytic" mean?
Migraines → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
LYRICA → lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)