5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cholinergics and Parasympathomimetics
- Alzheimer's Disease
- a pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
- b cyclobenzaprine (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- c phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
- d ARICEPT- donepezil
- e Two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the PNS?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Sympathetic system is known as what?
- topiramate (Migraines)
- The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- NEURONTIN- gabapentin
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
5 True/False questions
CNS depression → gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine → What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
Anti-Parkinson's → COGENTIN- benztropine
ARICEPT → lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
activate digestion → What is one of the main functions of the Parasympathetic System?