5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- during times of stress
- Anticholinergics and Parasympatholytic
- a levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- b Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
- c LYRICA- pregabalin
- d When is the Sympathetic System activated?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
- What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
- The Sympathetic system is known as what?
- phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
5 True/False Questions
Rest and Digest → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
Adrenergics and Sympathomimetics → What are the two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the SNS?
Anticonvulsant → gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
mimic or block → Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
activate digestion → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?