5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxant
- Cholinergics and Parasympathomimetics
- a FLEXERIL- cyclobenzaprine
- b Two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the PNS?
- c SINEMET- levodopa/carbadopa
- d DILANTIN- phenytoin
- e benztropine (Anti-Parkinson's)
5 Multiple choice questions
- phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
- lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
- NEURONTIN- gabapentin
- EPIVAL- divalproex
- carbamazepine (Anticonvulsant)
5 True/False questions
mimic or block → The Sympathetic system is known as what?
FLEXERIL → cyclobenzaprine (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
SINEMET → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
Migraines → pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine → What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?