5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mimic or block
- Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine
- a What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
- b Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- c baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- d levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- e What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
- Two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the PNS?
- SINEMET- levodopa/carbadopa
- COGENTIN- benztropine
- DILANTIN- phenytoin
5 True/False Questions
Alzheimer's Disease → SINEMET- levodopa/carbadopa
Anticonvulsant → TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
Anticonvulsant → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
Skeletal Muscle Relaxant → LIORESAL- baclofen
activate digestion → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?