5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Sympathetic and Parasympathetic
- a lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
- b The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- c gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
- d Involuntary body functions; works whether we are awake or asleep
- e LYRICA- pregabalin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
- pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
- baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
- ARICEPT- donepezil
- donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
5 True/False Questions
activate digestion → What is one of the main functions of the Parasympathetic System?
Anti-Parkinson's → COGENTIN- benztropine
Anticonvulsant → donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
Adrenergic Blockers and Sympatholytics → What are the two drugs that MIMIC the activity of the SNS?
Rest and Digest → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?