5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- mimic or block
- a LYRICA- pregabalin
- b Many drugs either _____ or _____ the action of the neurotransmitters.
- c SINEMET- levodopa/carbadopa
- d levodopa/carbadopa (Anti-Parkinson's)
5 Multiple choice questions
- divalproex (Anticonvulsant)
- EPIVAL- divalproex
- The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- donepezil (Alzheimer's Disease)
- What part of the ANS does Norepinephrine work?
5 True/False questions
block → pregabalin (Anticonvulsant)
COGENTIN → phenytoin (Anitconvulsant)
Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine → What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
Anti-Parkinson's → TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
Parasympathetic → What part of the ANS does Acetylcholine work?