← DD06- Neurologic Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sympathetic and Parasympathetic
- Autonomic Nervous System
- a EPIVAL- divalproex
- b What does "lytic" mean?
- c The ANS is divided into what two parts?
- d gabapentin (Anticonvulsant)
- e Involuntary body functions; works whether we are awake or asleep
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is one of the main functions of the Parasympathetic System?
- ARICEPT- donepezil
- The Sympathetic system is known as what?
- TEGRETOL- carbamazepine
- Two drugs that BLOCK the activity of the PNS
5 True/False Questions
Norepinephrine and Acetylcholine → What are the two Neurotransmitters of the ANS?
Rest and Digest → The Parasympathetic system is known as what?
LAMICTAL → lamotrigine (Anticonvulsant)
Anticonvulsant → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)
TEGRETOL → baclofen (Skeletal Muscle Relaxant)