5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Many other people found their way west thanks to...
- The disapointing news the Corps of Discovery had to share with the Prsident Jefferson was
- What happened when they ran out of supplies crossing the rocky mountains?
- Who was Sacajawea married to?
- a ...the new maps made by Lewis and Clark.
- b Tustan Charbana
- c There was no water route to the Pacific Ocean
- d Trip
- e They had to eat candles to stay alive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- North East Passage
- It took two years
- Jean Baptist
- To go into a place and learn more about it
5 True/False Questions
Clark → Who did Meriwether Lewis ask to help him lead the expedition?
translated → say the words of one language in the words of another language
How long did Lewis and Clark travel before spotting ''Ocean in view''? → thousands of miles (half a year)
How did Sacagawea help Lewis and Clark? → Sacagawea helped by translating and finding trails.
What was the name of the young Native American woman who helped Lewis and Clark? → Sacagawea