5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who saved all of the expeditions' belongings from the water when the boat capsized
- What was the Corp forced to eat in the mountains?
- Sacajawea was a member of what tribe?
- What happened when they ran out of supplies crossing the rocky mountains?
- What happened when the explorers crossed the Rocky Mountains?
- a Lewis and Clark discovered that the Rocky Mountains were much bigger than the old maps showed.
- b Sacajawea saved the belongings.
- c their horses
- d Lemhi Shoshone tribe
- e They had to eat candles to stay alive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To go into a place and learn more about it
- thousands of miles (half a year)
- Sacagawea helped by translating and finding trails.
- Lewis and Clark trained 31 men together for the trip
5 True/False Questions
Lewis and Clark helped Americans learn alot about... → ...land in the west.
Who helped the explores along the way? → They were wet, tired, hungry, sick, and scared.
Journey → Who did Meriwether Lewis ask to help him lead the expedition?
What was one of the most daring things Sacagawea did to help Lewis and Clark? → Sacagawea
How long did the expedition last? → It took two years