5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the name of the young Native American woman who helped Lewis and Clark?
- How did Sacagawea help Lewis and Clark?
- What was the Corp forced to eat in the mountains?
- Where did the expedition start?
- a Sacagawea helped by translating and finding trails.
- b St. Louis, Missouri ( Missouri River )
- c their horses
- d Who did Meriwether Lewis ask to help him lead the expedition?
- e Sacagawea
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It took two years
- thousands of miles (half a year)
- The Pacific Ocean was was farther
- They showed the men which trails to follow so they would not get lost.
5 True/False Questions
Explore → To go into a place and learn more about it
Thomas Jefferson → A special trip to explore a place
Where did Lewis and Clark meet? → military
What did Lewis and Clark give to the Native American people for helping them? → Lewis and Clark gave the Native American people some of their supplies.
What was one of the most daring things Sacagawea did to help Lewis and Clark? → Sacagawea jumped into the water to resuce supplies holding her baby in one hand.