← 2nd Period D and A Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a was created in the 1950s as a surgical anesthetic.
- b comes from the coco plant.
- c This hallucinogen is sold under more than 80 street names. Some include: acid, trips, microdots
- d is neither physically nor psychologically addictive and is legal in Pennsylvania
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- if taken with alcohol, it can lead to death
- In low doses the effects are similar to cannibis, while in high doses the effects are similar to LSD.
- this drug must be administered by a doctor with a licence to someone who has a perscription by federal law
- No withdrawl symptoms have been reported.
- Fungi that contain the medicinal compounds psilocybin and psilocin
5 True/False Questions
Meth → Women who abuse Meth can give birth to Babies who are chemically dependent on meth.
cocaine → Some nick names are coke, blow, flack, crack, snow.
Heroin → When it was produced in 1874, it was thought to be a cure for resipatory illiness and morphine addiction
LSD → was created in the 1950s as a surgical anesthetic.
LSD → Users often have flashbacks, during which certain aspects of their experience recur even though they have stopped taking the drug.