← Wordly Wise 7 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To make calm and relaxed. To relieve soreness; to make less painful.
- Always the same; not varying; boring
- Not planned. Not regular;occasional
- A sudden rush of animals or people, usually caused by fear. To take part in a stampede.
- To add marks such as commas and periods to writing to make the meaning clear.
5 True/False Questions
originate → To bring or come into being.
realistic → Not planned. Not regular;occasional
constant → Not planned. Not regular;occasional
brawl → To do well;to be better or greater than others.
exhaust → To use up. To tire out. The waste gases from an engine.