← Wordly Wise 7 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Of low to medium quality; barely passable.
- To add marks such as commas and periods to writing to make the meaning clear.
- Always the same; not varying; boring
- Closely resembling real life. Aware of things as they are; practical.
- Not planned. Not regular;occasional
5 True/False Questions
stampede → A sudden rush of animals or people, usually caused by fear. To take part in a stampede.
brawl → To do well;to be better or greater than others.
originate → To bring or come into being.
excel → To do well;to be better or greater than others.
soothe → To do well;to be better or greater than others.