← Exam 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Black moths
- Mustard plant
- Chicken pox
- a How many kingdoms are there?
- b what color moths were more common after the industrial revolution?
- c Are viruses considered to be alive?
- d What is an example of artificial selection?
- e Everybody gets this once. Rash leads to shingles
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is another term for environment?
- Reservoir is unknown
- The traits aren't always the ones that make them bigger, faster, stronger. It may be the genes that make them more attractive to mates. etc.
- Why were the moths black after the industrial revolution?
- Newestclassification grouping. it is the largest most inclusive organism
5 True/False Questions
Influenza → Most lethal viral disease in human history. High fever chills body aches
One → How many types of organisms does species contain?
Methicillia resistant staph → Why were Gray moths more common before the industrial revolution?
phage → An example of a virus created in the lysogenic cycle
Genes → The first word is the?