5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Prophetic Accuracy of Scripture
- The One True God is Holy
- The One True God is Immutable
- Claim to be Christians yet deny the Deity of Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit
- a God is absolutely separate from and exalted above all His creatures (and creation), and He is equally separate from all moral evil and sin
- b God is unchangeable in His Essence, Character, Attributes, and Purpose. God is above even the possibility of change. Change must either be for the better or worse, both are impossible with God. There is nothing better than what He is and He cannot become less and still be God. Absolute infinite perfection cannot change in a neutral way, for there is not other stat in which God could exist which is equal with Himself.
- c Jehovah Witnesses, Christian Science and Mormonism
- d 10 000 OT prophecies have been fulfilled, over 135 in Daniel 11, over 100 about Babylon, over 333 about Christ. Over 1/4 of the Bible was predictive prophecy when it was written and over 1/2 of these prophecies have been fulfilled.
- e established the OT Canon (aided by Haggai and Zechariah)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- God cannot be understood by any finite being
- We do not exalt God by overemphasizing other of His attributes. The attributes of God are in perfect unity and balance
- The fact that Mankind's innate knowledge of God's Existence is a universal phenomena is evidence that this knowledge was placed in us by God Himself. All of humanity has an innate knowledge of the existence of God. This is true of all civilizations and cultures world-wide, including completely isolated tribes. This is because God has placed the knowledge of His existence "in them"
- it is important to note that this does not mean that the Holy Spirit no longer communicates with the human heart
- God can do anything that is consistent with His Own nature. God cannot be other that He is. He is true to Himself. He cannot be ungod-like. God cannot lie or sin. (Titus 2:1; Heb 6:18)
5 True/False Questions
God created man in His Own image. → One aspect of this creative act is that man is created with Free Will. God created man with the ability to freely accept and love God or to reject and rebel against God
The One True God is Eternal → by truth we mean that the attribute of the divine nature in virtue of which God's being and God's knowledge eternally conform to each other
The One True God is Omnipotent → God is all-knowing. God has always perfectly known all that can be known
Jehovah → I AM, the Self-existent God, the Everloving God
God is Self-Existent → God is the uncaused first cause