5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- forby adv
- fief n
- furtive adj
- finesse n
- floe n
- a A collection of tabular masses of floating polar ice.
- b Besides
- c A landed estate held under feudal tenure.
- d Stealthy or sly, like the actions of a thief.
- e Subtle contrivance used to gain a point.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A wide lower part of a tidal river.
- To suffer extremity of hunger or thirst.
- A member of an ancient secret fraternity originally confined to skilled artisans.
- To set forth publicly or in glowing terms.
- To fret at the edge so as to loosen or break the threads.
5 True/False Questions
episode n → An incident or story in a literary work, separable from yet growing out of it.
espy v → To keep close watch.
energetic adj → Pertaining to beauty, taste, or the fine arts.
elucidate v → To bring out more clearly the facts concerning.
foible n → A personal weakness or failing.