5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Moment arm (units)
- Potential Energy (units)
- Newton's Law of Reaction
- Center of Pressure (units)
- Impulse (units)
- a for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
- b m-point of application of the GRF
- c J-capacity to do work; "energy of position"
- d m- length of perpendicular line from the line of force through the axis of rotation
- e N*s-area under the force-time curve
5 Multiple choice questions
- N-force that impedes motion when object is static; amount of static friction varies with amount of applied force
- N-amount of gravitational force exerted on a system (always points downwards, point of application is always the COM)
- kg*m2-resistance to change in angular motion
- J-force multiplied by displacement of system
- Nms-area under the moment-time curve
5 True/False questions
Power (units) → J-force multiplied by displacement of system
Kinetic Energy (units) → J-capacity to do work; "energy of motion"
Strain Energy (units) → J-capacity to do work; "energy of motion"
Biomechanics → study of biological systems from a mechanical perspective
Moment of Force (units) → kg*m2-resistance to change in angular motion