5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a complex, ornate design
- b noisy; unruly, disorderly
- c temporary, fleeting.
- d one sided, commited to a party, biased or prejudiced.
- e fearless, brave, undaunted.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- avoid responsibilities and duties, e.g., by pretending to be ill
- without feeling, not affected by pain.
- weariness, tiredness.
- easily influenced, obedient, docile.
- concerned with practical matters
5 True/False Questions
impair → worsen, diminish in value.
pith → lying on the back. also slow to act, passive
forbearance → a delay in enforcing rights or claims or privileges
mettlesome → courageous, high-spirited
decorum → generally incompetent and ineffectual