7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A person who has complete control over a country's government
- A person of mixed European and Native American ancestry
- President in 1951 Developed market economy and raised Guatemala's standard of living
- A Guatemalan state
- A place governed by or closely connected with a country it is not officially a part of
- A Guatemalan colonel that led the attack against Guzman taking down Communism in Guatemala.
6 True/False questions
Fidel Castro → A dynamic speaker has turned Cuba into a Communist government. He has been the leader of Cuba since the 1950's
UFCO → U.S based United Fruit Company that set up huge banana plantations.
West Indies → A person of mixed European and Native American ancestry
Jose Marti → A person of mixed African and European ancestry
Sugar Cane → A plant from which sugar is made
Communism → An economic and political system in which property is owned collectively and labor is organized in a way that is supposed to benefit all people