7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A Guatemalan colonel that led the attack against Guzman taking down Communism in Guatemala.
- A man who led Cubans to gain independence from Spain
- Poor nutrition, usually from not eating a proper diet which can result in poor health
- An economic and political system in which property is owned collectively and labor is organized in a way that is supposed to benefit all people
- A person who has complete control over a country's government
- A Guatemalan state
6 True/False questions
Single-product economy → A plant from which sugar is made
Jack Arbenz Guzman → A 2000 year old device used for weaving by the Native Americans.
Ladino → A person of mixed European and Native American ancestry
Dependency → A place governed by or closely connected with a country it is not officially a part of
Sugar Cane → A plant from which sugar is made
Diversify → To conduct business activities in a variety of industries