← H&P Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the term that refers to prolonged gurgles of hyperperistalsis?
- Dilated and tortuous veins are what?
- What is focal heel pain on palpation of the plantar fascia indicative of?
- What is one reason the liver may be displaced downward?
- T or F: A tumor will produce a tympanic sound.
- a Borborygmi
- b Plantar fasciitis
- c Varicose veins
- d False. It will produce a dull sound upon percussion.
- e COPD due to low diaphragm
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Morton's neuroma
- Boutonniere deformity
- Hip osteoarthritis
5 True/False Questions
What is a condition that could mimic sciatica? → forward slippage of one vertebra - may compress spinal cord
What is the term for the excessiv excretion of fat? → Steatorrhea
T or F: The ischiogluteal bursa is normally palpable → True
What are factors that aggravate chronic pancreatitis? → Alcohol, heavy or fatty meals
What happens to peoples abdominal pain tolerance as they age? → As people age (esp over 70) sensitivity to abdominal pain diminishes, masking acute abdominal problems.