← Neurons Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell Body
- Sensory Neuron
- Chemicals (sweet/salt/bitter/sour)
- a Special nerve endings that are sensitive to specific stimuli.
- c The taste buds are sensitive to_______.
- d The cochlea is sensitive to_______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nerve impulse enters or is picked up by the neuron here.
- A nerve cell.
- An automatic response to a stimulus.
- Large part of a neuron that contains the nucleus.
5 True/False Questions
Synapse → The space between two neurons
Motor Neuron → Type of neuron that carries the NI from the sensory neuron to a motor neuron.
Chemicals (odors) → The olfactory cells are sensitive to_____.
Sense Organ → Type of cell in a nervous system that transfers the information.