← Neurons Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sense Organ
- Axon terminals
- a Nerve impulse leaves the neuron here.
- b An automatic response to a stimulus.
- c The retina is sensitive to_______.
- d . Long cytoplasmic extension of the cell body that the NI travels down.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The olfactory cells are sensitive to_____.
- A nerve cell.
- Special nerve endings that are sensitive to specific stimuli.
- Type of neuron that carries the NI from the sensory neuron to a motor neuron.
5 True/False Questions
Stimulus → The cochlea is sensitive to_______.
Axon Terminals →
Touch, Pressure, Pain, Hot, Cold →
Myelin → An automatic response to a stimulus.