5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What year does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was invented in?
- How many braids does Norma have when Jimmy sees Norma for the last time?
- Who is Jimmy Many Horses wife?
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- What names does Jimmy want Norma to call her?
- a Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- b Norma
- c Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, or Hank Aaron
- d two
- e 1876
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dr. Adams
- Suzy Boyd
5 True/False Questions
How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap? → One year
What object is relatively the same size of Jimmy's Tumor? → Baseball
Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb? → Washington D.C.
Where does Jimmy want to be put on display? → four twenties, a ten, eight dollar bills, and two hundred pennies in a sandwich bag
Where do all Indians go during tough times? → four twenties, a ten, eight dollar bills, and two hundred pennies in a sandwich bag