5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap?
- How many pennies does Jimmy give the officer?
- What does Raymond joke about that Norma fears?
- Where does Jimmy want to be put on display?
- a Death
- b Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- c two hundred
- d The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
- e One year
5 Multiple choice questions
- Anger times imagination
- Somebody laughing
5 True/False questions
Who does Jimmy hitchike with to the dance club? → Simon
Where do all Indians go during tough times? → The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb? → Washington D.C.
What names does Jimmy want Norma to call her? → Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, or Hank Aaron
Who is Jimmy's second favorite cousin? → Raymond