5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap?
- Who does Jimmy first approach in the dance club?
- What relationship did Norma claim her sex buddy had with her?
- What does Raymond joke about that Norma fears?
- Where does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was detonated
- a One year
- b Death
- c Washington D.C.
- d Suzy Boyd
- e Cousin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dr. Adams
5 True/False Questions
Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb? → Washington D.C.
Fill in the blank: _____________, she was always afraid; she wasn't afraid → Norma
What does the clock inJimmy's hospital room look like? → Dr. Adams
Where does Jimmy want to be put on display? → four twenties, a ten, eight dollar bills, and two hundred pennies in a sandwich bag
Where did Norma live when she left Jimmy? → Arlee