5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap?
- What does Raymond joke about that Norma fears?
- How many braids does Norma have when Jimmy sees Norma for the last time?
- What does Jimmy forget after the first argument?
- a two
- b keys
- c Death
- d Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- e One year
5 Multiple choice questions
- four twenties, a ten, eight dollar bills, and two hundred pennies in a sandwich bag
5 True/False questions
Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb? → Crazy Horse
Where does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was detonated → 1876
Where does Jimmy want to be put on display? → The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
What is the name of Jimmy's caretaker in the hospital? → Somebody laughing
What year does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was invented in? → Washington D.C.