5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fill in the blank: _____________, she was always afraid; she wasn't afraid
- What names does Jimmy want Norma to call her?
- What does the officer first accuse Jimmy of doing?
- How long did Norma have nightmares for after she let a guy die in her lap?
- How many tumors does Jimmy imagine are inside of him?
- a 755
- b Failing to make a proper signal for a turn a few blocks back
- c Babe Ruth, Roger Maris, or Hank Aaron
- d One year
- e Norma
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Powwow Tavern
- two hundred
5 True/False Questions
Who does the author want the reader to imagine invented the atom bomb? → Crazy Horse
Where does Jimmy want to be put on display? → The baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown
Who becomes Victor's best friend in the 6th grade? → Raymond
What year does the author want the reader to imagine the atom bomb was invented in? → 1876
Who does Jimmy first approach in the dance club? → Simon