5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- activated complex
- decrease; concentration
- a Reactio rates _____ with times because the reaction rate depends on the _____ of the reactant.
- b Enzymes are very specific and only catalyze ________ reaction.
- c The process used to speed up chemical reactions is_______.
- d A short-lived structure formed during a collision is a(n) ______.
- e Changing the ____________ of a gas is another way of changing the concentration.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reaction orders cannot be determined from the chemical equation; they must be found from __________.
- What is chemical kinetics?
- What factors determine whether a molecular collision produces a reaction?
- The branch of chemistry that is the study of the rates of reactions and ways in which reactions occur is _________.
- If the ___________ decreases with time, the reaction rate decreases with time.
5 True/False Questions
surface reactions → The definition of rate does not apply to__________.
activation eenrgy → What is the minimum energy required for an effective collistion called?
solid and/or liquid → What is the minimum energy required for an effective collistion called?
reactant → The rate law describes the way __________ concentration affects reaction rate.
In a surface reaction, the amount of reaction that occurs is proportional to the surface area. → What is a rate law?