5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to judge or estimate the worth,importance,or valuate of something again.
- n. a number line that is not a fraction and does not include a fraction.
- v. ask the avice or opinion of.
- v. the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat
- n. a person who is frequently in the company of another
5 True/False Questions
solution → n. a person who is frequently in the company of another
impolite → adj. incapable of occurring.
previous → n. care taken beforehand.
impatient → adj. not patient.
confide → v. reveal in private