5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the Sources of Law?
- Civil Law
- Stare decisis
- a "Let the decision stand"
- b Wrongful act to a person or property that results in harm and is compensated by money damages.
- c Concerns either relationships between individuals or between individuals and the government.
- d Constitutional, Statuatory, Regulatory and Common
- e Failure, when someone breaks an agreement in a contract.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Occures when either party fails to comply with the terms of an agreement
- Interprets the law.
- Under penalty Take with you. Requires witness to appear in court with certain records or material to a trial.
- The Justice of Supreme Court
- Legislative, Executive, and Judicial
5 True/False Questions
Expressed contract → An agreement that states all of the terms .
Executive Branch Consists of ______? → President and Agencies/Cabinet
Beyong a Resonable Doubt → Exists when a person had no intention of bringing about an injury to the patient
Libel → Wrongful act to a person or property that results in harm and is compensated by money damages.
Legislative Branch Consists of _______? → Congress, House of Representatives and Senate