6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
- the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- the study of cells using microscopic methods.
6 True/False Questions
carcinogenic → capable of causing birth defects
teratogenic → capable of causing birth defects
analyte → Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
caustic → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
referral laboratory → A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
aliquot → A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.