6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
- Ability to cause cancer
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
6 True/False Questions
referral laboratory → A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
exudates → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
cytology → the study of cells using microscopic methods.
hemolyzed → a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
aliquot → A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
teratogenic → capable of causing birth defects