6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- substances added to a specimen to prevent deterioration of the cells or chemical.
- A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
- a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
- chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
6 True/False questions
exudates → Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
stat → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
analyte → Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
caustic → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
carcinogenic → Ability to cause cancer
cytology → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.