6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
- Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
- Cylindric glass or plastic tubes used to deliver fluids.
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- A term used to describe a blood sample in which the red blood cells have ruptured.
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
6 True/False questions
preservatives → substances added to a specimen to prevent deterioration of the cells or chemical.
exudates → Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
teratogenic → Ability to cause cancer
specimen → a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
aliquot → a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
resolution → the ability of the eye to distinguish two objectives that are very close together; the sharpness of an image.