6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- capable of causing birth defects
- Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
- A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
6 True/False questions
cerebrospinal fluid → fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
analyte → a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
caustic → a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
stat → capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
aliquot → A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
carcinogenic → capable of causing birth defects