6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A private or hospital-based laboratory that performs a wide variety of tests, many of them specialized; physicians often send specimens collected in the office to referral laboratories for testing.
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
- Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
- a sac filled with blood that may be the result of the trauma.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- fluid within the subarachnoid space, the central canal of the spinal cord, and the four ventricles of the brain.
6 True/False Questions
carcinogenic → capable of causing birth defects
pipets → a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
stat → a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
exudates → Fluids with high concentration of protein and cellular debris that have escaped from the blood vessels and have been deposited in tissues or on tissue surfaces,
cytology → A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
teratogenic → Ability to cause cancer