6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Subtance or chemical being analyzed or dected in a specimen.
- A portion of a well-mixed sample removed for testing.
- a sample of body fluid, waste product, or tissue that is collected for analysis.
- the study of cells using microscopic methods.
- substances added to a specimen to prevent deterioration of the cells or chemical.
- capable of burning, corroding, or damaging tissue by chemical action.
6 True/False Questions
anticoagulants → chemicals added to the blood after collections to prevent clotting
diluent → a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
pipets → a liquid used to dilute a specimen or reagent.
exudates → a direction that an action is to be taken quickly (from the Latin meaning "at once"); an order found on a laboratory requisition indicating that the test must be done immediately.
teratogenic → Ability to cause cancer
carcinogenic → capable of causing birth defects