5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mansa Musa
- The Ituri Forest in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- a Means "War Chief"
- b An African Kingdom, in what is now Ethiopia and Eritrea, that reached the height of its power in the fourth century A.D.
- c A West African storyteller.
- d Possibly Sundiata's grandnephew, he ruled from 1312 to 1332.
- e Where do the Efe live?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did the Bantu people migrate?
- Thought to be the first king of Aksum
- A desert roughly the size of the United States
- What did the Songhai empire lack?
- What type of lifestyle do the Efe live?
5 True/False questions
Terraces → What was the capital city for the Almoravids and the Almohads?
Mali → Relating to a southern African empire established by Mutota in the 15th century A.D.
Swahili → A mix of the original Bantu language and Arabic.
The Almohads united the Maghrib under one rule for the first time. → What is the difference between the Almoravids and the Almohads?
6000 B.C. → When did agricultural life begin in Africa?