5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 6000 B.C.
- The Almohads united the Maghrib under one rule for the first time.
- a A desert roughly the size of the United States
- b A West African storyteller.
- c When did Aksum fall?
- d When did agricultural life begin in Africa?
- e What is the difference between the Almoravids and the Almohads?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A permanent move from one country or region to another.
- Means "War Chief"
- The two most important trade items in Ghana.
- A West African people that lived in several city-states in what is now Northern Nigeria.
- What did the Songhai empire lack?
5 True/False Questions
Hausa → Means "War Chief"
1400 A.D. → When was Djenne Djeno abandoned?
Sahara and Kalahari → Which two tribes are still hunters and gatherers?
The Great Rift Valley → Where did the first humans appear in Africa?
Savanna → A desert roughly the size of the United States