5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The son of the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon
- a Ghana's rulers converted to _________.
- b A region of western North Africa, consisting of Mediterranean coastlands of what is now Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria.
- c Who was the original founder of Aksum?
- d Mali's first great ruler, who took over Ghana and established the new capital Niani.
- e Why did the Bantu people migrate?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Possibly Sundiata's grandnephew, he ruled from 1312 to 1332.
- The people who are descended from a common ancestor
- What is the difference between the Almoravids and the Almohads?
- Who taught Ezana?
- Relating to a southern African empire established by Mutota in the 15th century A.D.
5 True/False Questions
Mali → a West African empire that flourished after Ghana fell and grew rich from trade.
Swahili → The African region along the southern border of the Sahara.
Sunni Ali → A West African Empire that conquered Mali and controlled trade from the 1400s to 1591.
Modern Weapons → The Nok were the first known African people to ___________.
Gold and Salt → The two most important trade items in Ghana.