5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Layer Comp
- Clone stamp
- Layer effects
- a This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.
- b Gradient overlay, pattern overlay, inner glow, and satin are examples of:
- c Indexed 8-bit color images would in this format.
- d A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
- e This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
- To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
- Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
- Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
- To temporarily disable snapping while dragging an object, you have to hold which key?
5 True/False Questions
Healing brush → This tool corrects imperfections by letting them disappear into the surrounding image and matches texture, lighting, transparency, and shading of pixels.
Quick selection → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
Marquee → This tool allows you to select in certain shapes, such as oval or rectangle.
Not selected → By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
Click → To use the redeye tool, located under the spot healing brush, activate the tool and ____ on the redeye.