5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Layer Comp
- Soft proofing
- a Changing on-screen colors to mimic the colors of actual printing.
- b Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- c To use the Clone Stamp, hold this button while selecting the area to be cloned.
- d This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
- e Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tool paints whatever you have curently selected in the Pattern picker.
- This tool can be used to paint one part of an image over another part of any open document that uses the same color mode.
- A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
- Alt-clicking on the eye icon next to a layer:
- To remove the last segment when drawing a selection with the magnetic lasso, press this:
5 True/False Questions
Snapshot → To disable a layer mask without deleting it click while holding:
Merge layers → When using the Shape tool, if you select the first option on the Options bar (looks ilke a box), you would create a new:
Quick mask mode → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
Lasso → If a histogram has much black on the left, the image contains ____ dark areas.
8 → All filters will work with ___-bit images.