5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
- b Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
- c To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
- d RGB images have ___ bits of information per channel, and an image bit depth of 24.
- e If a histogram has much black on the left, the image contains ____ dark areas.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Use this feature to export layer comps to create a PDF presentation showing multiple versions.
- When using the Shape tool, if you select the first option on the Options bar (looks ilke a box), you would create a new:
- Images made up of individual pixels, which do not scale well.
- Tool that paints the current foreground color and creates a hard edged line
- By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
5 True/False Questions
Retouching tools → Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
Lasso → This tool allows you to draw freehand selections.
256 values of gray → By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
Brighter → To make an image appear sharper, the Unsharp Mask command makes the edge of the bright side:
Photoshop PSD → This "negative space" is the space between elements in a composition