5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blending modes
- a Produces smooth-edged type by partially filling edge pixels to the edges of the type blend into the background.
- b To move a selection while drawing it, hold:
- c To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
- d This shows a bar graph with 255 different shades from pitch black to pure white, and how much of the photo has of each particular shade
- e Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
5 Multiple choice questions
- To easily select all anchor points on a path with the Direct Selection Tool, you would click on an anchor point while holding:
- To automatically adjust the color balance to an image, click Image>Adjustment>
- To use the Clone Stamp, hold this button while selecting the area to be cloned.
- To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
- By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
5 True/False questions
Selection tools → Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
Quick mask mode → On the button of the toolbar, the button that is a rectangle with a white circle inside is used to activate:
Layer effects → This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
Feathering → Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
Rendering intent → The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.