5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Direct selection
- a To adjust the brightness of midtones in a levels adjustment, drag which colored slider?
- b You can use this feature in the History palette to capture the image as it appears at any point in time.
- c Images made up of individual pixels, which do not scale well.
- d To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
- e This setting affects the edges of a transparent GIF. If set to None, the edges of the graphic will appear jagged when the GIF is placed on a Web page.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
- Use this feature to export layer comps to create a PDF presentation showing multiple versions.
- With this tool, the selection border snaps to edges of defined areas of an image.
- To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
5 True/False Questions
Selection tools → Clone stamp, healing brush, patch
Black → To use the redeye tool, located under the spot healing brush, activate the tool and ____ on the redeye.
Quick mask mode → On the button of the toolbar, the button that is a rectangle with a white circle inside is used to activate:
Feathering → Softening a selection's edges by making a boundary between the selection and the pixels behind it.
Retouching tools → Clone stamp, healing brush, patch