5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rendering intent
- Replace color
- Not selected
- a To move a selection while drawing it, hold:
- b By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
- c The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
- d On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- e This function lets you change hue/saturation of certain colors; you adjust the fuzziness to select more or less of the color.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
- To automatically adjust the color balance to an image, click Image>Adjustment>
- Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
- To increase the saturation of the colors in an image that are less saturation, while not oversaturating colors that are already very saturation, you can use which adjustment?
- To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
5 True/False Questions
Matte → To subtract from an active selection, hold this wil using a selection tool:
256 values of gray → A channel can contain:
Subtracts from → Use this feature to export layer comps to create a PDF presentation showing multiple versions.
Liquify → With this filter, you can push, pull, reflect, pucker, or bloat any area of an image.
Magnetic lasso → With this tool, the selection border snaps to edges of defined areas of an image.