5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Applies adjustment
- Rendering intent
- Smart object
- a On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- b If you create a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer and paint in white, what effect will the white have on the underlying layer?
- c To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
- d Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
- e The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If a histogram has much black on the left, the image contains ____ dark areas.
- To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
- A channel can contain:
- Does this tool have a blending mode option? Paint Bucket
- What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
5 True/False Questions
8 → By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
Shift → To move a selection while drawing it, hold:
Airbrush → This tool allows you to select in certain shapes, such as oval or rectangle.
Gray → Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
Bitmap → A file with just one background layer is referred to as a ____ file.