5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blending modes
- Replace color
- a Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- b This function lets you change hue/saturation of certain colors; you adjust the fuzziness to select more or less of the color.
- c Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of:
- d A file with just one background layer is referred to as a ____ file.
- e All filters will work with ___-bit images.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
- The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
- Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.
- To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?
- By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
5 True/False questions
Snapshot → You can use this feature in the History palette to capture the image as it appears at any point in time.
Photoshop PSD → To maintain all layers and filters in an editable way in Photoshop, save in this format.
256 values of gray → This shows a bar graph with 255 different shades from pitch black to pure white, and how much of the photo has of each particular shade
Anti-aliasing → Produces smooth-edged type by partially filling edge pixels to the edges of the type blend into the background.
Delete/Backspace → To remove the last segment when drawing a selection with the magnetic lasso, press this: