5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Subtracts from
- Layer Comp
- Rendering intent
- Create new layer with content
- a The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
- b To make an image appear sharper, the Unsharp Mask command makes the edge of the bright side:
- c By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
- d Dragging content from another document into the current image will:
- e This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To use the Clone Stamp, hold this button while selecting the area to be cloned.
- To increase the saturation of the colors in an image that are less saturation, while not oversaturating colors that are already very saturation, you can use which adjustment?
- To temporarily disable snapping while dragging an object, you have to hold which key?
- Which command helps you scale an image with respect to its content?
- By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
5 True/False questions
Quick mask mode → To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
8 → RGB images have ___ bits of information per channel, and an image bit depth of 24.
Vector → Tool that paints the current foreground color and creates a hard edged line
GIF → By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
Quick selection → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.