5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Merge layers
- a Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
- b A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
- c To adjust the brightness of midtones in a levels adjustment, drag which colored slider?
- d To sample a new background color with the eyedropper tool, hold this while clicking the image
- e To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
- Images made up of individual pixels, which do not scale well.
- On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
- What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
- Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.
5 True/False questions
Direct selection → To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
Quick selection → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
Histogram → Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
Anti-aliasing → On a histogram, this means that the color value of a pixel has either been pushed to pure black or pure white (all the way left or right); when this happens, that part of the image contains no detail.
Shift → To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?