5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Create new layer with content
- Selection tools
- a To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
- b Lasso, quick selection, magic wand
- c Dragging content from another document into the current image will:
- d By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
- e What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Alt-clicking on the eye icon next to a layer:
- Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
- Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
- With this paintbrush setting, paint builds up as you hold down the mouse button.
- To disable a layer mask without deleting it click while holding:
5 True/False Questions
Magnetic lasso → With this tool, the selection border snaps to edges of defined areas of an image.
Layer effects → This is a snapshot of current layer visibility, position, and appearance; designers often create multiple compositions of a design layout to show clients.
Quick selection → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
GIF → Indexed 8-bit color images would in this format.
Brighter → Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.