5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Quick selection
- Layer effects
- Not selected
- a To make an image appear sharper, the Unsharp Mask command makes the edge of the bright side:
- b Gradient overlay, pattern overlay, inner glow, and satin are examples of:
- c By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
- d This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
- e To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
- Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
- This shows a bar graph with 255 different shades from pitch black to pure white, and how much of the photo has of each particular shade
- Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
- By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
5 True/False Questions
8 → Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
Magnetic lasso → This tool allows you to draw freehand selections.
Rendering intent → The way colors are converted from one system to another--from Photoshop to your printer.
Vibrance → Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.
Quick mask mode → Screen, color, hard light, multiply, hue, and darken are examples of: