5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quick selection
- Hides all other layers
- a Does this tool have a blending mode option? Paint Bucket
- b This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
- c Use this feature to export layer comps to create a PDF presentation showing multiple versions.
- d Alt-clicking on the eye icon next to a layer:
- e A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
5 Multiple choice questions
- With this tool, the selection border snaps to edges of defined areas of an image.
- RGB images have ___ bits of information per channel, and an image bit depth of 24.
- To make an image appear sharper, the Unsharp Mask command makes the edge of the bright side:
- To make a perfect circle with the elliptical marquee, hold this while drawing:
- To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
5 True/False questions
Many → To easily select all anchor points on a path with the Direct Selection Tool, you would click on an anchor point while holding:
Control → Images constructed from mathematical formulas, which can be scaled up without quality loss.
Lasso → This tool allows you to draw freehand selections.
Black → Moving the blackpoint slider in the Levels adjustment to the right makes all the colors to the left of it:
Pencil → Ideal image format for optimizing areas of solid color and lines, like illustrations, logos, cartoons, line art, and text.