5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Content aware scale
- a Which command helps you scale an image with respect to its content?
- b A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
- c By default, the History palette keeps track of the last ___ commands.
- d To increase the saturation of the colors in an image that are less saturation, while not oversaturating colors that are already very saturation, you can use which adjustment?
- e Tool that paints the current foreground color and can create soft strokes of color.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To temporarily disable snapping while dragging an object, you have to hold which key?
- Produces smooth-edged type by partially filling edge pixels to the edges of the type blend into the background.
- This tool allows you to select in certain shapes, such as oval or rectangle.
- This palette will allow you to create a new or pick a preset of layer effects.
- A channel can contain:
5 True/False questions
Lasso → This setting affects the edges of a transparent GIF. If set to None, the edges of the graphic will appear jagged when the GIF is placed on a Web page.
Invert → To move a selection while drawing it, hold:
Merge layers → A selection _______ an area of pixels in an image so you can edit that area without affecting the rest.
Selection tools → To select individual parts of a shape, which tool would you use?
Alt → A file with just one background layer is referred to as a ____ file.