5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Direct selection
- Quick selection
- Not selected
- a This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
- b By default, the red area in quickmask mode indicates the area of the image that is:
- c This shows a bar graph with 255 different shades from pitch black to pure white, and how much of the photo has of each particular shade
- d To adjust a shape's path, click Path Selection and select this tool.
- e All filters will work with ___-bit images.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To reduce the selected layers into one layer, which command would you use?
- To create a contact sheet in CS3, click File> _________.
- To make a perfect circle with the elliptical marquee, hold this while drawing:
- Clone stamp, healing brush, patch
- To increase the saturation of the colors in an image that are less saturation, while not oversaturating colors that are already very saturation, you can use which adjustment?
5 True/False questions
256 values of gray → A channel can contain:
Magnetic lasso → Produces smooth-edged type by partially filling edge pixels to the edges of the type blend into the background.
Shift → To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
GIF → To easily select all anchor points on a path with the Direct Selection Tool, you would click on an anchor point while holding:
Pattern stamp → Tool paints whatever you have curently selected in the Pattern picker.