5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Canvas size
- Subtracts from
- a By default, painting with a black brush in quickmask mode ____ the selection.
- b A layer with a white box and a T in it represents what kind of layer:
- c To temporarily switch to the Hand Tool and move the image, hold down:
- d To create more white space around an image to add more, you should enlarge:
- e To make Guides snap to Ruler increments, which key would you hold down while dragging the Guide?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When using the Shape tool, if you select the first option on the Options bar (looks ilke a box), you would create a new:
- This tool corrects imperfections by letting them disappear into the surrounding image and matches texture, lighting, transparency, and shading of pixels.
- Produces smooth-edged type by partially filling edge pixels to the edges of the type blend into the background.
- Converting an object to this will allow you to alter, transform, and warp your photo, without ruining the original information.
- This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
5 True/False Questions
Vector → What color is represented at the far right side of the histogram?
Soft proofing → Softening a selection's edges by making a boundary between the selection and the pixels behind it.
GIF → Copyright term for works created by individuals is the life of the author plus ___ years after death.
Quick mask mode → This tool lets you quickly paint over an area of an image to make selections.
Direct Selection Tool → Lasso, quick selection, magic wand