5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- procedure code
- medical necessity
- accounts receivable(AR)
- health plan
- practice management program (PMP)
- a a plan, program, or organization that provides health benifits.
- b monies that are flowing into a business
- c .a software program that automates many of the administrative and financial tasks required to run a madical practice
- d a code that identifies a medical service.
- e treament provided by a physycian to a patient for the purpose of preventing, diagnosing, or treating an illness, injury, or its symptoms in a manner that is appropriate and provided in accordance with generally accepted standards of medical practice.
5 Multiple choice questions
- regugular squedule of sending statements to patients
- .a peson who analyzes and codes patient diagnoses, procedures, and symptoms
- medical treatment provided by a physician or other health care provider.
- health plan that repays the policyholder for covered medical expenses
- the periodic amount of money the insured pays to a health plan for insurance coverage.
5 True/False questions
health maintenance organization (HMO) → .managed care network of health care providers who agree to perform services for plan members at discounted fees
encounter form → the flow of financial transactions in a bissiness
statement → a small fixed fee paid by the patient at the time of an office visit.
consumer-driven health plan (CDPH) → a plan, program, or organization that provides health benifits.
payer → private or government organization that insures or pays for health care on the behalf of beneficiaries.