5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- billing cycle
- consumer-driven health plan (CDPH)
- patient information form
- a form that includes a patient's personal, employment, and insurance data needed to complete an insurance
- b private or government organization that insures or pays for health care on the behalf of beneficiaries.
- c a type of managed care in which a high-deductible/low-premium insurance plan is combined with a pretax saving account to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses, up to the deductible limit
- d regugular squedule of sending statements to patients
- e medical treatment provided by a physician or other health care provider.
5 Multiple choice questions
- health plan that repays the policyholder for covered medical expenses
- physician's opinion of the nature of the patient's illness or injury
- the flow of financial transactions in a bissiness
- paper document form a payer that shows how the amount of a benefit was determined
- a list of the procedures and changes for a patient's visit
5 True/False questions
practice management program (PMP) → .a software program that automates many of the administrative and financial tasks required to run a madical practice
health maintenance organization (HMO) → a managed health care system in which provides agree to offer heath care to the organization's members for fixed periodic payments from paln
preferred provider organization (PPO) → a managed health care system in which provides agree to offer heath care to the organization's members for fixed periodic payments from paln
managed care → a type of insurance in which the carrier is responsible for both financing and the delivery of health care
premium → private or government organization that insures or pays for health care on the behalf of beneficiaries.