5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- objective truth
- a an authoritative and artistic (usually film) presentation which depicts the facts about an event or social, historical or cultural phenomenon
- b The author presents situations or the characters' thoughts, feelings, and actions in a detached, noncommittal manner
- c a term used in a discussion of style to identify the person or personality speaking in a literary work
- d a record of experiences, ideas, or reflections kept regularly for private use
- e recording of past events, persons and places
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The author incorporates personal experiences into his writing or projects into the narrative his personal disposition, judgments, values, and feelings.
- relative position or angle from which a thing is seen or a question is considered
- an account of a person's life written by himself
- an article in a newspaper or magazine that gives the editor's or author's point of view.
- a general principle or conclusion which is drawn from an examination of details
5 True/False Questions
diary → a personal, daily account of an individual's experiences and feelings
tone → a term used in a discussion of style to identify the person or personality speaking in a literary work
journalism → records and presents topics of current interest to the public through news media; journalists present facts and describe situations without attempting to interpret them.
biography → an account of a person's life written by someone else
theme → the feeling conveyed by the author's attitude toward his subject and by the particular way in which he writes about it