5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The end of the river where the water dumps into a larger body of water.
- b Are bodies of water found in areas where freshwater from rivers and streams and salt water from the ocean meet.
- c The beginning of the river.
- d The process in which earth's materials are broken down and carried away.
- e A small river that joins another larger river.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Show parts of landforms - The closer the lines, the steeper the mountain.
- A place where fresh water is stored.
- The features of the earth's surface, such as mountains, plateaus, and plains.
- A long, low area carved by a stream with higher areas on both sides.
- Is the grinding away of rock by other rock or sand particles.
5 True/False Questions
Delta → The end of the river where the water dumps into a larger body of water.
Weathering → A large bend in a stream channel that develops when soil is eroded from one bank and deposited in another.
Deforestation → The cutting down of trees by humans
Sediments → An area of land where a stream empties into a larger body of water.
Flood Plain → A flat V Shaped area next to the river and made up of loose sediment.