6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
- Measure ability or potential.
- Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
5 True/False questions
MMPI → Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
CPI → Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
WPPSI → Used to test children as young as 4.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
Crystalized Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.