6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Used in testing adults.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
5 True/False Questions
Crystalized Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.
WPPSI → Used to test children as young as 4.
TEMAS → Culturally sensitive cards. Cards are colorful, not black and white.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
DSM → Diagnose mental illnesses.