6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
5 True/False questions
CPI → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
Fluid Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
Crystalized Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
WAIS → Used in testing children between 6-16.