6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
- Used in testing adults.
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
5 True/False questions
Aptitude Tests → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
Rorschach Tests → Measure ability or potential.
Achievement Tests → Measure ability or potential.
DSM → Diagnose mental illnesses.
Draw-A-Person Test → Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.