6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
- Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
- Used in testing adults.
- Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
5 True/False questions
Crystalized Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
Fluid Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.
CAT → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
Achievement Tests → Measure ability or potential.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator → Measure Jung's personality types.