6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
- Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Using knowledge accumulated over time.
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
5 True/False Questions
WPPSI → Used to test children as young as 4.
Fluid Intelligence → Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
Aptitude Tests → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
CPI → Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
Rorschach Tests → Measure ability or potential.