6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Subject draws a person and psychologist interprets drawing.
- Diagnose mental illnesses.
- Measure ability or potential.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
5 True/False Questions
CPI → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
TEMAS → Culturally sensitive cards. Cards are colorful, not black and white.
MMPI → Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
Achievement Tests → Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
WAIS → Used in testing adults.