6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
- Used to test children as young as 4.
- Used in testing children between 6-16.
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
- Client tells psychologist what he sees, psychologist interprets answer as a reflection of the unconscious.
- Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
5 True/False Questions
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator → Measure Jung's personality types.
DSM → Diagnose mental illnesses.
CPI → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
MMPI → Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
Crystalized Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.