Intelligence and Personality Tests
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Our ability to solve abstract problems and pick up new information and skills.
- Used in testing adults.
- Measure what one has learned or accomplished.
- Measure Jung's personality types.
- Best known objective test, diagnose disorders.
- Measure ability or potential.
5 True/False Questions
16PF → Cattell's personality traits are measured by this.
CPI → Yes/no-self-acceptance scales, for less deviant people.
TEMAS → Set of twenty cards (one blank) with people in ambiguous situations. Client tells story about pic. Black and white cards.
CAT → Cards contain pictures of animals rather than people. Client tells story about pic.
Crystalized Intelligence → Using knowledge accumulated over time.