5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In his "What Is to Be Done?", Vladimir Lenin did all of the following EXCEPT:
- The British feminist ___________, along with her daughters, organized the Women's Social and Political Union in 1903.
- During the second half of the 19th century, the middle class:
- The name given to the practice by Russian police and right-wing groups of conducting riots against the Jews was:
- Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the petite bourgeoisie?
- a Emmeline Pankhurst
- b Rejection of middle-class values
- c grew increasingly diverse.
- d praise accommodations made by groups such as the German SPD.
- e pogrom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Bloody Sunday shootings
- The emancipation of peasants
- danger to social stability.
5 True/False questions
During the late 19th century, the primary issue that confronted socialist parties throughout Europe was: → the suburbs
In 1894, the _________________, was founded to campaign for female suffrage in Germany. → Union of German Women's Organizations
By 1910, which European city had the highest population? → London
The doctrines put forth by Eduard Bernstein,known as_____________,which questioned whether Marx was right to demand revolution, were eventually rejected by German socialists. → Revisionism
The Fabian Society: → wood.