5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Second Industrial Revolution was characterized by:
- The International Working Men's Association, known as the First International,:
- Which of the following was NOT part of the program put forth in Russia by modernizer Count Sergei Witte?
- Which of the following is NOT a reason for a slowing economy in Europe in the last quarter of the 19th century?
- What labor-related term was coined in the latter half of the 19th century?
- a was short-lived but had a profound impact on socialist efforts in Europe.
- b Unemployment
- c The inability to import agricultural goods from overseas
- d the development of new industries on the Continent.
- e An end to protective tariffs
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Bloody Sunday shootings
- Adultery by both men and women was tolerated.
- Protestant women were uncomfortable with the views held by radical feminists.
- praise accommodations made by groups such as the German SPD.
5 True/False questions
The petite bourgeoisie was made up of: → wood.
In Paris, the Roman Catholic Church constructed the BLANK as penance for what it held as the origin of France's defeat in the Franco-Prussian War. → Basilica of the Sacred Heart
In 1894, the _________________, was founded to campaign for female suffrage in Germany. → Millicent Fawcett
In the 19th century, cholera struck: → all classes.
The socialist movement in France was characterized by: → a divided effort with two main opposing factions.