5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Second Industrial Revolution was characterized by:
- Which of the following is considered a strong trigger for the Russian revolution of 1905?
- The name given to the practice by Russian police and right-wing groups of conducting riots against the Jews was:
- What was a contributory factor to the migration of Europeans?
- The doctrines put forth by Eduard Bernstein,known as_____________,which questioned whether Marx was right to demand revolution, were eventually rejected by German socialists.
- a The emancipation of peasants
- b The Bloody Sunday shootings
- c the development of new industries on the Continent.
- d Revisionism
- e pogrom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- commerce, government, and leisure activities.
- grew increasingly diverse.
- Millicent Fawcett
- the suburbs
- about 50 million.
5 True/False questions
The participation by socialists in the French cabinet was called ___________. → opportunism
By the early 20th century, Britain saw its huge industrial advantage mitigated by advances made in much of Western Europe. However, the following region remained economically backward: → the Balkans and the Ottoman Empire.
Middle-class reformers targeted this issue as an impediment to a healthy and politically stable population: → housing conditions.
What family of Germany received visits from the imperial court? → Germany
When bicycles were first invented, the ride was so rough that they were called → a divided effort with two main opposing factions.