5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The doctrines put forth by Eduard Bernstein,known as_____________,which questioned whether Marx was right to demand revolution, were eventually rejected by German socialists.
- The Napoleonic Code made French women in effect legal
- The Second Industrial Revolution was associated with:
- What labor-related term was coined in the latter half of the 19th century?
- In Paris, the Roman Catholic Church constructed the BLANK as penance for what it held as the origin of France's defeat in the Franco-Prussian War.
- a Unemployment
- b steel, chemicals, and electricity.
- c minors
- d Revisionism
- e Basilica of the Sacred Heart
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An end to protective tariffs
- Ferdinand Lasalle
- commerce, government, and leisure activities.
- the Balkans and the Ottoman Empire.
5 True/False Questions
In his "What Is to Be Done?", Vladimir Lenin did all of the following EXCEPT: → Protestant women were uncomfortable with the views held by radical feminists.
The Fabian Society: → was Britain's most influential socialist group.
The International Working Men's Association, known as the First International,: → the development of new industries on the Continent.
In Great Britain BLANK led the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies. → Millicent Fawcett
The petite bourgeoisie was made up of: → white-collar workers.