5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What labor-related term was coined in the latter half of the 19th century?
- In 1894, the _________________, was founded to campaign for female suffrage in Germany.
- What British engineer discovered the process of manufacturing steel cheaply in big quantities?
- During the last two decades of the 19th century, many Jews in Germany began experiencing the effects of:
- The British feminist ___________, along with her daughters, organized the Women's Social and Political Union in 1903.
- a Unemployment
- b Union of German Women's Organizations
- c organized anti-Semitism.
- d Emmeline Pankhurst
- e Henry Bessemer
5 Multiple choice questions
- An end to protective tariffs
- Great Britain.
- Great Britain, Germany, Scandinavia
- all classes.
- the Balkans and the Ottoman Empire.
5 True/False questions
For middle-class Frenchwomen, romantic marriage was viewed as a → minors
What family of Germany received visits from the imperial court? → Krupp Family
The Napoleonic Code made French women in effect legal → wood.
Whose steel production eclipsed that of Britain in 1893? → declined or stayed the same.
The petite bourgeoisie was made up of: → white-collar workers.