5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Following the revolutions of 1848, the experience of and opportunities for Jews in Europe:
- The Napoleonic Code made French women in effect legal
- Name one of the two major developments affecting the economic lives of women during the Second Industrial Revolution.
- By 1910, which European city had the highest population?
- When bicycles were first invented, the ride was so rough that they were called
- a A large expansion in the variety of available jobs
- b minors
- c improved
- d boneshakers
- e London
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a divided effort with two main opposing factions.
- declined or stayed the same.
- Great Britain.
- Lionel Rothschild
- Rejection of middle-class values
5 True/False Questions
For middle-class Frenchwomen, romantic marriage was viewed as a → minors
The origins of the German Social Democratic Party, or SPD, can be traced to the work of: → Ferdinand Lasalle
The Second Industrial Revolution was associated with: → the development of new industries on the Continent.
The Fabian Society: → was Britain's most influential socialist group.
Whose steel production eclipsed that of Britain in 1893? → declined or stayed the same.