5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the penis?
- What is the cervix?
- What is an ejaculation?
- What are Placentas; and what do they do?
- What is the release of a mature egg from the ovary called?
- a Ovulation
- b Internal development in humans; secretes hormones; site of exchange for hormones and wastes through oxygen and the process of diffusion, osmosis or active transport.
- c Opening between the uterus and the birth canal
- d Release of semen containing semen
- e Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
5 Multiple choice questions
- Twenty eight day cycle - one lunar month
- Extension of the penis that allows the sperm to reach inside the female
- Tubes inside the testes where the sperm cells are formed
- Entry way for the penis to deposit sperm
5 True/False questions
In what part of the female reproductive system does fertilization usually take place? → Hormones
What are the testes? → Male sex gland - produces testosterone in which a large number of sperm are produced
When a mature egg leaves the ovary, where does it enter? → Internal development in humans; secretes hormones; site of exchange for hormones and wastes through oxygen and the process of diffusion, osmosis or active transport.
Describe Gonorrhea and its effects? → Treatable with antibiotics - new strains are possible and may not show symptoms but also may cause severe pain - baby can catch
What is the endometrium? → Lining in the uterus which sheds during menstruation - egg not fertilized