5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the first stage; explain?
- If the egg is not fertilized, a particular hormone falls below a certain level and the signals start menstruation; what hormone?
- What is the endometrium?
- What is the vagina?
- What is an erection?
- a Extension of the penis that allows the sperm to reach inside the female
- b Follicle stage (day one to thirteen) - High estrogen in the ovary; the endometrium thickens; high FSH (pituitary) causes the egg to mature
- c Estrogen
- d Lining in the uterus which sheds during menstruation - egg not fertilized
- e Entry way for the penis to deposit sperm
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tubes inside the testes where the sperm cells are formed
- Day 14
- Male sex gland - produces testosterone in which a large number of sperm are produced
- Clusters of cells that surround the egg that is located in the ovary
5 True/False questions
When FSH reaches the testes, what does it cause the production of? → Sperm cells
Describe Genital Herpes and its effects? → Kills more people than any other STD's - suppresses the immune system
What happens to the uterus lining during 1-12 days as estrogen is rising? → The uterus lining is thickening
What are the fallopian tubes or oviduct? → Estrogen and Progesterone
Describe Chlamydia and its effects? → Caused by a virus - sores on genitals - can become blind or brain damage - baby can catch