5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the uterus?
- What is the vagina?
- While progesterone stays the same level what happens to the uterus?
- During what phase are the chances of an egg being fertilized greatest?
- In a female what happens in the flow phase (days one to fourteen)?
- a Thickens
- b Entry way for the penis to deposit sperm
- c Development of egg and ovulation
- d Site of fetal development; cool and protects and nourishes the baby
- e Ovulation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thickens the uterus in preparation for fertilization
- Estrogen and Progesterone
- Pituitary gland
- All of the eggs
5 True/False questions
How does the female negative feedback system control the uterine lining? → If you have a high reproductive system and produce a lot of sperm (high testosterone) sends information to the pituitary so it will stop producing testosterone at the moment and it will slow down for now
What is the cervix? → Filled with blood in sinuses to allow for an extension; reproduction function transports sperm into female
When a mature egg leaves the ovary, where does it enter? → Oviduct
Which hormone is at the highest level during the first four days of the menstrual cycle? → FSH because the follicle stage helps mature the egg
By what week are all the body system of the fetus present? → Tubes that connect the epididymis to the urethra and create a pathway for sperm to travel to the outside of the body