5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is testosterone?
- In what part of the female reproductive system does fertilization usually take place?
- What event breaks the negative feedback cycle in a female?
- What are Placentas; and what do they do?
- What is the uterus?
- a Ovaries
- b Site of fetal development; cool and protects and nourishes the baby
- c Internal development in humans; secretes hormones; site of exchange for hormones and wastes through oxygen and the process of diffusion, osmosis or active transport.
- d Pregnancy
- e Male sex hormone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Supply fluid rich in sugar and hormones that allow the sperm to swim; fluid is semen
- Male sex gland - produces testosterone in which a large number of sperm are produced
5 True/False Questions
By what week are all the body system of the fetus present? → First month
What is the scrotum? → Opening between the uterus and the birth canal
In the female reproductive system the menstrual cycle triggered by the release of what? → Ovaries
When a female is born, does her body contain all or none of the eggs she will have in her lifetime? → Oviduct
Describe Chlamydia and its effects? → Kills more people than any other STD's - suppresses the immune system