← Chapter 10 (DD) Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Secondary Sources
- Joseph Gidden
- barded wire
- a sharp metal wire fencing
- b a large farm with grazing land for raising horses, cattle or sheep
- c Is written by a person(s) who where not present in what they are describing
- d a Navajo house
- e Invented barded wire in 1874
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cowboys heard cattle together
- Hard and Dangerous work ,
- The southwest became part of the country of Mexico
- was a Navajo leader that his horses in a New Mexico pasture.
- spainish solider
5 True/False Questions
Sun belt → Is that capital of the Spanish Colony
Santa Fe → is the part of the country that has the warm sunny climate all year .
The Navajo capital → Window Rock, Arizona
Climate → in the southwest compared with the climate in other parts of the country.
Vaquero → cowboy