5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When Mexico won it's independence from spain
- barded wire
- In 1940's factories
- a is Navajo reservation
- b sharp metal wire fencing
- c The southwest became part of the country of Mexico
- d manufactured airplaines,tanks, bridges, and weapons
- e was a Navajo leader that his horses in a New Mexico pasture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the southwest compared with the climate in other parts of the country.
- Spainish built settlements where priest taught native americans about the Christian religion
- spainish solider
- Is written by a person(s) who where not present in what they are describing
- Invented barded wire in 1874
5 True/False questions
Primary source → is informations that comes from someone who took part in what they are describing
Francisco Coronado → their cattle up the Chrisholm Trail
Vaquero → cowboy
feedlot → large pens for cattle
Sun belt → is the part of the country that has the warm sunny climate all year .