5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Kitt Peak, Arizona
- a The largest solor telescops is located there
- b a large farm with grazing land for raising horses, cattle or sheep
- c spainish solider
- d was a Navajo leader that his horses in a New Mexico pasture.
- e large pens for cattle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sharp metal wire fencing
- is informations that comes from someone who took part in what they are describing
- Is written by a person(s) who where not present in what they are describing
- is the part of the country that has the warm sunny climate all year .
- in the southwest compared with the climate in other parts of the country.
5 True/False Questions
The Navajo capital → Window Rock, Arizona
mission → Spainish built settlements where priest taught native americans about the Christian religion
Nuclear Energy → that comes from splitting or joining parts of atoms
In 1940's factories → manufactured airplaines,tanks, bridges, and weapons
Joseph Gidden → Invented barded wire in 1874