← Vocab Group 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- b to distress, create stress or torment.
- c warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- d agreeably pungent, stimulating.
- e unconcerned, carefree.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
- resentment at being slighted.
- hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
5 True/False Questions
audacious → daring; bold.
torpor → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
tenacity → firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
abysmal → hard and inflexible, unyielding.
desiccate → hairy, shaggy.