5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- b agreeably pungent, stimulating.
- c an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
- d warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- e to hesitate, raise objections.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
- cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
- to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- daring; bold.
- unconcerned, carefree.
5 True/False Questions
pique → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
multifarious → varied, motley, greatly diversified.
mellifluous → sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
loquacious → daring; bold.
harrow → to distress, create stress or torment.