5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a daring; bold.
- b to dry up, dehydrate.
- c lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- d to distress, create stress or torment.
- e cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
5 Multiple choice questions
- hairy, shaggy.
- varied, motley, greatly diversified.
- warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- resentment at being slighted.
- extreme; low, like an abyss.
5 True/False questions
insouciant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
pillory → resentment at being slighted.
adamant → hard and inflexible, unyielding.
loquacious → Talkative, garrulous
taciturn → cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.