← Vocab Group 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a daring; bold.
- b untalkative, silent.
- c hairy, shaggy.
- d to hesitate, raise objections.
- e cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
- an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
- unconcerned, carefree.
- resentment at being slighted.
- Talkative, garrulous
5 True/False Questions
tenacity → cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
desiccate → firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
pillory → to punish, hold up to public scorn.
torpor → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
multifarious → sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)