5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a daring; bold.
- b to distress, create stress or torment.
- c resentment at being slighted.
- d hairy, shaggy.
- e varied, motley, greatly diversified.
5 Multiple choice questions
- untalkative, silent.
- hard and inflexible, unyielding.
- lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- to punish, hold up to public scorn.
- firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.
5 True/False questions
insouciant → unconcerned, carefree.
piquant → agreeably pungent, stimulating.
ardor → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
pariah → an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
abysmal → hard and inflexible, unyielding.