5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a lethargy,sluggishness, dormancy.
- b to dry up, dehydrate.
- c sweetly flowling; usually used to describe use of words (sweetly flowing words, as when the speech is characterized by high volubility.)
- d to distress, create stress or torment.
- e an outcast, a rejected and despised person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- daring; bold.
- to hesitate, raise objections.
- Talkative, garrulous
- unconcerned, carefree.
- hairy, shaggy.
5 True/False questions
abysmal → hard and inflexible, unyielding.
ardor → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
pillory → warm interest, passion, enthusiasm, zeal.
tawdry → cheap, gaudy, showy, tacky.
tenacity → firmness, persistency, adhesiveness, tending to hang on.