← Science Chapter 7 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- kilowatt hour
- Kirchoff's current law
- Ohm's Law
- a The current that goes into a branch is equal to the current that comes out of a branch.
- b When one kilowatt of power is used for one hour
- c The unit of current.
- d Voltage and current are directly related and resistance and current are inversely related.
- e A measure of how strongly the conductor opposes the flow of current.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process of removing the induced charge from an object by connecting it to a larger object or the earth.
- A material that allows an electric current to move through it easily.
- A component that is used to control current.
- Circuit that has only one path for the current to follow.
- Accumulation of stationary charges on one object.
5 True/False Questions
alternating current → When the direction of current keeps changing.
Kirchoff's voltage law → Energy taken out of a circuit equals the energy supplied by the battery.
insulator → When a charged object produces an opposite charge on an nearby object.
electric circuit → Circuit that has only one path for the current to follow.
potentiometer → A material that allows an electric current to move through it easily.