5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. widespread destruction or devastation.
- n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
- adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- adj. impossible to attack successfully.
- adj. like a picture; pleasing or charming to look at.
5 True/False Questions
indefatigable → adj. not easily made tired; tireless.
wrest → v. to pull away from with a twist.
stipulate → v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
glut → v. to pull away from with a twist.
engulf → v. to swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.