5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. to pull away from with a twist.
- n. a much larger supply than is needed.
- adj. like a picture; pleasing or charming to look at.
- adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
5 True/False Questions
phenomenon → n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
feasible → adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
bulwark → n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
impregnable → adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
indefatigable → adj. not easily made tired; tireless.