5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
- adj. not easily made tired; tireless.
- adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
- adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
5 True/False Questions
culminate → v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
glut → n. a much larger supply than is needed.
havoc → n. widespread destruction or devastation.
engulf → n. a much larger supply than is needed.
stipulate → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.