5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
- n. a wall-like structure used as a defense.
- adj. happening or existing at the same time.
- adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
- n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
5 True/False questions
indefatigable → adj. not easily made tired; tireless.
stipulate → v. to require as part of an agreement or contract.
susceptible → adj. able to be done; possible or likely.
wrest → v. to pull away from with a twist.
glut → n. a much larger supply than is needed.