5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. happening or existing at the same time.
- v. to swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
- n. widespread destruction or devastation.
- adj. open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- adj. not easily made tired; tireless.
5 True/False Questions
impregnable → adj. impossible to attack successfully.
phenomenon → n. any fact or event that can be observed or described.
wrest → v. to pull away from with a twist.
stipulate → v. to reach or bring to the highest point.
onslaught → n. a fierce attack.