← Spain Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Life exspectancy for males and females?
- When did the renewal of Barcelona begin?
- What seasonings are used in most spanish dishes that i have presented?
- This city celebrates for its historical monuments.
- What are sone of the attractions that most of the reserves have?
- a Pamplona
- b When the Olympic games started in 1992
- c 76.74 and 83.57
- d Salt, Garlic, Parsley, bay leaf, thyme, paprika, hot red peppers.
- e National Parks, Game reserves, and winter sports
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 9.99 / 1,000
- The North and South
- " The first man to compare cheeks of a young woman was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was a(n) possible idiot"
- 3.482 meters (11,425 ft.)
5 True/False Questions
How many grams of dried cod is used in COD al pil-pil? → 600
What was his wifes name? → To prove that he was a genius
A lush wet area with abundant rainfall, mild temperatures and leafy, woodland vegitation is known as what? → Girona
What was Zaragonza capital of? → The old Kingdom of Aragon
What was the name of Dali's school? → " The first man to compare cheeks of a young woman was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was a(n) possible idiot"