5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. smoothly polite; blandly pleasing.
- n. a distorted example or imitation
- n. a secret agreement between parties for a criminal or deceitful person
- n. a descendant or heir. A cutting from a plant used to produce new growth.
- adj. having to do with judges, the law or the courts.
5 True/False Questions
revere → v. to do away with; to cancel
rescind → v. to do away with; to cancel
multitude → adj. having to do with judges, the law or the courts.
martyr → n. one who chooses to suffer or die rather than give up beliefs or principles. v. To be put to death for one
incinerate → v. to free from blame, guilt or suspicion.