5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A group of three people.
- b n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- c n. Height.
- d v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- e v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
- n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 True/False questions
recognize → v. To accept and approve.
foremost → adj. First in importance, time, or place.
elimination → n. A getting rid of.
source → n. The thing or place from which something comes.
tour → n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.