5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- b v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
- c n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- d n. Height.
- e n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A group of three people.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- v. To travel to different places.
- n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- v. To try out for.
5 True/False Questions
entrance → v. To fill with joy or delight.
engage → v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
elimination → v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
recognize → v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
traditional → adj. Handed down from age to age.