5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Most important; very necessary.
- b v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- c v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- d n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
- e n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
- v. To know and remember upon seeing.
- n. A getting rid of.
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 True/False Questions
forsake → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
tour → v. To travel to different places.
recognize → v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
elevate → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
creation → adj. Having new and original ideas.