5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- b v. To try out for.
- c n. A getting rid of.
- d v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- e v. To travel to different places.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A group of three people.
- n. Height.
- n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
- v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
5 True/False questions
forsake → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
entrancing → v. To fill with joy or delight.
sentimental → adj. Most important; very necessary.
recognize → adj. Having new and original ideas.
elevate → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.