5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
- b v. To accept and approve.
- c n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- d adj. delightful
- e adj. Most important; very necessary.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A group of three people.
- v. To travel to different places.
- v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- v. To try out for.
5 True/False Questions
entrance → v. To fill with joy or delight.
eliminate → n. A getting rid of.
elevation → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
engage → v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
creative → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.