5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- b v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
- c n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- d v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- e n. Height.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. delightful
- v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- adj. Most important; very necessary.
- v. To know and remember upon seeing.
5 True/False questions
foremost → adj. First in importance, time, or place.
tour → v. To travel to different places.
forsake → v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
engage → v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
elimination → v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.