5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Having new and original ideas.
- b n. A getting rid of.
- c v. To try out for.
- d v. To fill with joy or delight.
- e v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Most important; very necessary.
- n. Height.
- v. To accept and approve.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
- v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
5 True/False Questions
eliminate → n. A getting rid of.
traditional → adj. Handed down from age to age.
recognize → v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
recognize → v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
entrancing → v. To fill with joy or delight.