5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- b n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
- c n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- d n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- e n. A getting rid of.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- v. To accept and approve.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- adj. Having new and original ideas.
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
5 True/False Questions
entrancing → v. To fill with joy or delight.
create → v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
engage → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
elevation → n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
eliminate → n. A getting rid of.