5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
- b v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
- c adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
- d adj. delightful
- e n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The thing or place from which something comes.
- v. To accept and approve.
- v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
5 True/False questions
foremost → v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
audition → v. To try out for.
tradition → n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
creation → adj. Having new and original ideas.
essentials → adj. Most important; very necessary.