5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. A getting rid of.
- b n. A group of three people.
- c v. To know and remember upon seeing.
- d v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
- e n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Height.
- v. 1. To put to work; to hire. 2. To keep busy or active.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
5 True/False questions
tradition → adj. Handed down from age to age.
entrancing → adj. delightful
engage → v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
audition → n. A belief, custom, or usual way of doing things, handed down within families or other groups.
creation → n. The act of bringing into being; something created.