5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- b v. To admit the truth or accept the existence of.
- c v. To bind oneself to do something, especially to marry.
- d adj. Most important; very necessary.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Height.
- v. To fill with joy or delight.
- n. A group of three people.
- adj. Having new and original ideas.
- v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
5 True/False questions
tradition → adj. Handed down from age to age.
elimination → n. A getting rid of.
create → adj. Having new and original ideas.
forsake → v. To have nothing more to do with; to turn one's back on.
eliminate → n. A getting rid of.