5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To get rid of; to remove or leave out.
- b n. A getting rid of.
- c v. To try out for.
- d adj. Expressing feelings of love, pity, etc., to excess.
- e v. To bring into being; to produce for the first time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Handed down from age to age.
- adj. First in importance, time, or place.
- n. The act of bringing into being; something created.
- v. To lift up; to raise to a higher level.
- v. To accept and approve.
5 True/False Questions
trio → n. A trip or journey in which one usually returns to the starting point.
entrancing → adj. delightful
essentials → n. pl. Something that cannot be done without.
audition → n. A short performance by an actor or musician as a test for a particular job.
creative → adj. Having new and original ideas.