6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- An Access view in which you can make design changes to a form or report while it is displaying data so that you can immediately see the effects of changing the design.
- The larger square in a selected control's upper-left corner that you use to move the control.
- An Access tool that asks you a series of questions, and then created a form based on your answers.
- An Access tool that asks you a series of questions, and then creates a report based on your answers.
- A predefined style that you can apply to a form or report.
- An item on a form or report, such as a text box or a command button, that you can manipulate to modify the form's or report's appearance.
6 True/False Questions
Detail record → In a report based on two tables, the set of field values displayed for each field in the related table.
- → Wildcard character that matches any number of characters. It can be used as the first and/or last character in the character string.
! → Wildcard character that matches any character not within brackets.
Subform → In a form based on two tables, the form that contains data from the related table.
Conditional formatting → Special formatting applies to afield values that meet specified conditions.
Main form → In a form based on two tables, the form that contains data from the primary table.