← Module A Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what type of letters must not exceed more than 11onces.
- Using a tittle such as Beth Williams MD inside the address of a lettler this is?
- SOAP stands for?
- In a numeric filing system the number assigned generally has
- Placing your own feelings on another person is an example of?
- a subjective,objective,assessment,and plan
- b First class
- c projection
- d 6 digits
- e correct usage
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- nonverbal communication
- owns the medical record
- is the third indexing unit in the following name: Mr. Richard Allan Richards, Jr.
- alphabetical method
5 True/False Questions
VTR is an example of an → acronym
An autopsy repot is also called a? → Pathology report
You should never alert the patient that their file is missing when trying to locate a → missing file
the news transcription technology wich allows the physician to speak into a microphone connected to a computer progam? → closed
"please hold"would be considered an? → improper