5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density?
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what?
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- a Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
- b Parallax
- c Yellow
- d Magenta
- e aperture diameter
5 Multiple choice questions
- A RAW file that has been altered
- High Dynamic Range
- Incident light meter
- Actual Pixel view
5 True/False questions
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result? → 5,000 Kelvin
In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side → One stop less
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what? → Black (0)