5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A magic wand tool is used for what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed
- What would you use an ICC profile for?
- When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created?
- What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face?
- a Butterfly lighting
- b Selecting portions of the image based on color
- c Aperture-Priority
- d Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
- e To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dynamic range
- 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- Aperture and shutter
- White (255)
- Subtractive primaries (plus black)
5 True/False questions
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → Depth of field
True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer → Jpg
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
Blue is opposite what color on the color wheel? → Yellow
An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel