5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does a neutral density filter do?
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels
- Name two ways you can increase depth of field (other than changing aperture)
- The smallest unit of digital information is called a what?
- a Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.
- b Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- c Bit
- d 1) Use a shorter focal length; 2) Move farther away from the subject
- e JPEG
5 Multiple choice questions
- Butterfly lighting
- dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
- Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
5 True/False questions
Perspective is affected by what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture → Dynamic range
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand? → Lasso tool
When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what? → All colors