5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are luminance and illuminance?
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- a Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- b Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- c Infinity
- d Add blue
- e Metamerism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Half as much light
- It increases
- Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
5 True/False Questions
What is a derivative file? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Metadata
What does the term "stop" mean? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor? → White (255)
How can you change the brightness of the background when using flash? → Cyan