5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is TTL?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- When buying a lens hood, you should get it in what size relative to the lens?
- The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what?
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- a Parallax
- b Shutter-Priority
- c The sensor's sensitivity to light
- d Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- e It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One stop less
- Variations command
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
- Black (0)
5 True/False Questions
What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called? → dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
What is burning? → An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image? → Levels adjustment
What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject? → emphasizes textures