5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Perspective is affected by what?
- What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim?
- When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created?
- What are luminance and illuminance?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- a lens-to-subject distance
- b Fisheye
- c Short lighting.
- d Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- e White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
- Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.
- 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- Lasso tool
5 True/False Questions
This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered → 8 bits
What is interpolated resolution? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject? → lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent? → sRGB