5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Resolution refers to what?
- How can you change the brightness of the background when using flash?
- What is a derivative file?
- Photoshop's command for a simple way to start using color balance is what?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- a A RAW file that has been altered
- b Change the shutter speed. The longer the shutter speed, the lighter the background will be. The faster the shutter speed, the darker the background will be because less existing light is captured.
- c A new layer
- d The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
- e Variations command
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dynamic range
- A high contrast image
- An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
5 True/False questions
What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image? → Levels adjustment
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Flat lighting
An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result? → Flat lighting
The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper? → Depth of field