← lymphatic system Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the partially encapsulatd lymph node in the pharynx is called
- the lymph nodes associated with the lymphatic vessels which draink the lower limbs are located in what region?
- lymph enters a node through what?
- Lymph nodes contain large numbers of white blood cells called
- Once tissue intersititual fluid is inside a lymph capillary, the fluid is called
- a lymphocytes
- b tonsil
- c inguinal region
- d lymph
- e an afferent lymphatic vessel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lymphatic capillaries
- lymph nodes
- bone marrow
5 True/False Questions
the aggregations of lymph nodules found within the mucosal lining o the small intestine are called → jugular trunk
the lymphatic trunk drains the head and neck is called the → thymosins
the sinuses within the spleen contain what? → blood
what is the largest organs of the lymphatic system → spleen
the thymus reaches its greatest size during infancy and early childhood and tends to decrease in size following → jugular trunk