5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pressure in L Ventricle
- Systemic Vascular Resistance
- Pulse Pressure
- Determines Systolic and Diastolic BP
- Dichrotic Notch
- a Subtract systolic - diastolic 120-80 = 40 mmHg influenced by SV and arterial complaince
- b Signifies closure of semilunar valve.
- c 120/0 mmHg
- d 1 SV 2 Arterial Compliance 3 Arterial Resistance
- e Unit of pressure required to produce a flow of 1 l/min through the vessles.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- DECREASED CVP, PAP, PCWP and Q
- CO/BSA...takes into account SIZE of patient.
- 2-6 mmHg or 4-12 cmH2O
- Multiply by 80
5 True/False Questions
NCREASE PAP → Right Heart Failure Tricuspid valve stenosis, Cor Pulmonale
Stroke Volume deteremined by → Preload, Afterload and contractility
Dampend Waveform, Dichrotic notch... → obstruction, blood clot
INCREASE PCWP → Right Heart Failure Tricuspid valve stenosis, Cor Pulmonale
At any given compliance or resistance, an increase in SV will mainly increase... → SYSTOLIC BP