5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- vital capacity
- vocal chords
- a the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
- b plasma's percent water
- c hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
- d located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
- e what are erythrocytes lacking?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the sequence of air flow?
- in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
- which tissues are in the respiratory system?
- located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
- what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
5 True/False Questions
transport O2 to cells and CO2 away from cells → what is the order of leukocytes from most abundant to least? (or...how does Ms. Devick want us to remember them?)
erythropoiesis → process that occurs in bone marrow and ends of long bones where erythrocytes are formed
respiratory membrane → alveolar and capillary walls
squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous → tissues in the circulatory system
never let monkeys eat bananas → what is the order of leukocytes from most abundant to least? (or...how does Ms. Devick want us to remember them?)