5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs
- squamos, columnar, loose connective, hyaline, and smooth
- a what is the sequence of air flow?
- b in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
- c blood's percentage formed elements
- d in this process, the diaphragm is contracted
- e which tissues are in the respiratory system?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
- function of erythrocytes
- what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
5 True/False Questions
respiratory membrane → alveolar and capillary walls
squamos, loose, blood, adipose, cardiac, nervous → which tissues are in the respiratory system?
98% → plasma's percent water
nucleus → what are erythrocytes lacking?
vocal chords → the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake