5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- never let monkeys eat bananas
- arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, veins
- transport O2 to cells and CO2 away from cells
- respiratory membrane
- a sequence of blood flow
- b what is the order of leukocytes from most abundant to least? (or...how does Ms. Devick want us to remember them?)
- c function of erythrocytes
- d alveolar and capillary walls
- e creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- what are erythrocytes lacking?
- the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
- blood's percentage formed elements
- what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
5 True/False questions
100-120 days → what are erythrocytes lacking?
squamos, columnar, loose connective, hyaline, and smooth → tissues in the circulatory system
98% → hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
90% → hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what makes up erythrocytes? (2)