5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- bronchioles, alveolar ducts, alveolar sacs, alveoli
- form platelets
- arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, veins
- warms air, filters air, moistens air
- a what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- b function of megakaryocytes
- c what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
- d sequence of blood flow
- e located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the sequence of air flow?
- the greatest possible amount of oxygen intake
- blood's percentage plasma
- function of erythrocytes
- which tissues are in the respiratory system?
5 True/False Questions
spectrin → creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
90% → plasma's percent water
spectrin, hemoglobin → what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
epiglottis → a covering on the larynx that convers it during swallowing
100-120 days → life span of an erythrocyte