5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- respiratory membrane
- 100-120 days
- warms air, filters air, moistens air
- a life span of an erythrocyte
- b hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
- c what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
- d in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
- e alveolar and capillary walls
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what are erythrocytes lacking?
- creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's
- function of megakaryocytes
- what is the process of gas exchange in the alveoli?
- the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
5 True/False Questions
transport O2 to cells and CO2 away from cells → what is the order of leukocytes from most abundant to least? (or...how does Ms. Devick want us to remember them?)
hilus → located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
45% → blood's percentage plasma
spectrin, hemoglobin → creates cell flexibility for movement into capillaries for RBC's