5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- respiratory membrane
- form platelets
- vocal chords
- a located on the larynx, they allow humans to make noise
- b alveolar and capillary walls
- c located on the lung's root, it is the place of bronchus entry
- d what are erythrocytes lacking?
- e function of megakaryocytes
5 Multiple choice questions
- what makes up erythrocytes? (2)
- the amount of oxygen the lungs breathe in during normal, relaxed breathing
- blood's percentage formed elements
- what are the three functions of the nasal cavity?
- plasma's percent water
5 True/False questions
squamos, columnar, loose connective, hyaline, and smooth → which tissues are in the respiratory system?
inhalation → in this process, the diaphragm is relaxed
98% → hemoglobin is ___ percent of an RBC
spectrin → the opening on the larynx is also known as vocal chords
nasal cavity, larynx, traches, bronchi, lungs → what makes up erythrocytes? (2)