5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- jugaba, jugabas, jugaba, jugábamos, jugaban
- la tortuga
- Los niños que se peleaban eran muy traviesos.
- Te busco unos calcetines.
- la verdad
- a the truth
- b I was playing, used to play (a game), you, he, we, they
- c the turtle; the tortoise
- d The boys that were fighting (with each other) were very naughty.
- e I'll look for some socks for you.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- I gave each of them a coin.
- While my older brother was watching TV, my younger brother and I were doing our homework
- the daycare center
- All of my friends were well mannered.
- I bought my father a tie.
5 True/False Questions
consentido → spoiled
Mis hermanastras eran bastante obedientes. → My step-sisters were quite obedient.
de niño → as a child
todo el mundo → everyone
¿Por qué no fuiste al zoológico? → Why didn't you go to the zoo?