5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- el patio de recreo
- todo el mundo
- Le compré una corbata a mi padre.
- Estábamos en el cine cuando se cortó la luz.
- la cuerda
- a the playground
- b We were in the movie theater when the lights went out.
- c I bought my father a tie.
- d the rope
- e everyone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- we used to go
- I lied, you, he, we, they
- I gifted an electric train to my cousins.
- Everyone that had black hair had brown eyes.
- the fish (sing.)
5 True/False Questions
saltar a la cuerda → to jump rope
jugaba, jugabas, jugaba, jugábamos, jugaban → I was playing, used to play (a game), you, he, we, they
unos bloques → as a little one
travieso → timid
Lourdes era la consentida de su papá. → Lourdes was her dad's favorite.