5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bear Market
- compounding interest
- Bull Market
- a ease with which an investment can be changed into cash
- b optimistic stock market
- c Earning interest on interest
- d pessimistic stock market
- e putting your money to use in order to make more money.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- loss from sale of asset
- required minimum deposit for a minimum amount of time.
- small group of people who invest money.
- rate of interest
- handwritten will
5 True/False Questions
Price/Earnings Ratio → cash value provides both savings and death benefits
Annuity → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
Formal Will → all belongings go to spouse
Municipal Bond → issued by federal government
Yield → chance of loss