5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Corporate Bond
- compounding interest
- Real Estate
- a land and anything attached
- b issued by corporation
- c ease with which an investment can be changed into cash without losing any of its value
- d chance of loss
- e Earning interest on interest
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- market place for securities
- US treasury securities, conservative corporate bonds, state and municipal bonds, income and utility stocks
- putting your money to use in order to make more money.
- amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
- grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.
5 True/False Questions
Life Insurance → cash value provides both savings and death benefits
Savings Account → money put aside for future use
Formula for rate of return → total interest earned divided by original deposit
Federal Bond → issued by federal government
Simple Will → all belongings go to spouse