5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Current Yield
- Price/Earnings Ratio
- Rate of return
- Savings Account
- a annual dividend divided by current market value
- b simplest form of saving.
- c price of one share of stock divided by the earnings per share
- d total interest earned divided by original deposit
- e legal document giving lender legal claim to property
5 Multiple choice questions
- general ownership
- amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.
- share of ownership
- rate of return
- series of regular payments made to a retired worker under an organized plan
5 True/False questions
Coupon Rate → rate of interest
Investing → putting your money to use in order to make more money.
Stock Exchange → market place for securities
Formal Will → all belongings go to spouse
REITs → amount of money that an insurance company will pay at definite intervals to a person who has previously deposited money with company.