5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Four types of growth investments
- Formula for rate of return
- Four types of safety and income investments.
- Federal Bond
- a several people invest in real estate
- b Income and growth stocks, mutual funds, real estate, convertible bonds
- c US treasury securities, conservative corporate bonds, state and municipal bonds, income and utility stocks
- d Total interest earned / original deposit
- e issued by federal government
5 Multiple choice questions
- all belongings go to spouse
- small group of people who invest money.
- putting your money to use in order to make more money.
- process of spreading your assets among several different types of investments to lesson risk
- Cash, savings, money market, certificates of deposits, government bonds, retirement accounts
5 True/False questions
Stock → chance of loss
Liquidity → ease with which an investment can be changed into cash
Formal Will → all belongings go to spouse
Current Yield → rate of return
Collectibles → grain, livestock, precious metals, etc.