5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Real Estate
- Certificate of Deposit
- Holographic Will
- Savings Account
- a required minimum deposit for a minimum amount of time.
- b simplest form of saving.
- c land and anything attached
- d handwritten will
- e money put aside for future use
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- series of regular payments made to a retired worker under an organized plan
- optimistic stock market
- issued by corporation
- total interest earned divided by original deposit
- US treasury securities, conservative corporate bonds, state and municipal bonds, income and utility stocks
5 True/False Questions
Stock Certificate → market place for securities
Six types of high-risk investments → Cash, savings, money market, certificates of deposits, government bonds, retirement accounts
Coupon Rate → rate of interest
Investing → putting your money to use in order to make more money.
Home Equity → difference between home worth and home loan