5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Wherever Europeans went as explorers and settlers in the fifteenth century, they
- Tammany Hall
- 11th Amendment
- Tupac Shakur
- a a political organization within the Democratic Party in New York city (late 1800's and early 1900's) seeking political control by corruption and bossism
- b mistreated the native people they encountered
- c NAFTA an alliance that merges canada, mexico and the united states into a single market
- d Prohibits citizens of one state or foreign country from suing another state.
- e Recognized by the Guiness Book of World Records as the best selling hip-hop artist ever, he is considered by many fans and music industry insiders as its greatest rapper.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- organize militia, end trade with Britain,refuse to pay taxes to Britain
- Iran, Iraq, and North Korea designated as the "axis of evil," institution of democratic government in Iraq to replace Hussein's dictatorship(return to spread and protection of democracy throughout the world, moving beyond containment of communism)
- the US president who privately wanted to stay out of Vietnam but sent soldiers because his goal was to stop the spread of communism
- In 1783, he was elected Britain Prime Minister at the age of 24. Led Britain in the wars against France/Napoleon.
- The act of accusing people of disloyalty and communism
5 True/False Questions
Federal communications Commission → An agency of the federal government with authority to develop regulations for the broadcast media.
Townshend Acts → founded by Emerson, strong emphasis onspiritual unity (God, humanity, and nature), literature with strongreferences to nature
6th Amendment → In times of peace, citizens do not have to quarter soldiers
18th Amendment → right to grand jury, indictment, no double jeopardy, freedom from self-incrimination, due process of law
The driving force of New England's economy in the early eighteenth century was → mistreated the native people they encountered