← plants2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- self pollination
- tissue culture
- a is a form of artificial reproduction that can produce desirable characteristics in woody plants.
- b a seeds food is stored here
- c have two cotyledons such as beans, roses and oak trees
- d plants that pollinate themselves
- e chemicals can also be used to speed up growth. the chemicals are put on plant tissues this is called
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- some plants are adapted to reproduce with out seeds and this is called?
- in the plants cells, oxygen combines with glucose, forming what?
- certain cells in a leaf have most of the leaf's ? and they contain chlorophyl
- the female reproductive parts contain the eggs
- a plants response to light caused by chemicals that direct the growth of a plants stem. the plant bends towards the light
5 True/False Questions
upper epidermis → the stomata with guard cells are located where
lower epidermis → the outermost, thin, flat, protective layer that allows sunlight to pass through.
true → how many layers in a leaf
fertilization → is the joining of a male reproductive cell with a female reproductive cell to produce seeds
glucose and oxygen → straberry plants have both