← History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is the Inner cabinet?
- for what three reasons do presidents often dismiss department heads during their presidency?
- which amendment put term limits on a president
- Why did our founding fathers choose this system to elect the president?
- what is the order of succession to four people should the president not be able to carry out his/her duties?
- a The secretaries of state, defense, treasury, and the attorney general fill this role is most administration
- b not loyal, cant trust them, political problems with the president
- c can not carry duties
- d 22 amendment
- e the congress would dominate the presidency
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Article 2 of the constitution
- each state was responsible for choosing the method for determine electors
- in case of a tie or no candidate gets a majority the house of Representatives chooses the president each state only receives one vote
- Electoral votes are equal to the number of member in congress plus three for the district of Columbia (535+3=538)
5 True/False Questions
what is the make up of people who have become president → Vice president
how many terms can a person serve as president → 4 years
Which cabinet group has the greatest influence on the president? → Inner cabinet
Cabinet → persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
how may cabinets → persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers