5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common Carotid Artery
- How do sedge fruits and coconut palm fruits transport their seeds?
- Muscle Tissue
- a runs upward in the neck and divides into the external and internal carotid arteries
- b fluid portion of blood
- c Start of the gut's inner lining and the organs derived from it. In the embryo
- d made up of many cells arranges in parallel with one another, in tight or loose arrays. coordinated contractions of layers or rings of muscles move the whole body or it's component parts
- e Through water
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fruit derived from an inflorescence, a group of flowers tightly clustered together. Figs and pineapples
- Blood vessel that carries deoxygenated blood away from the kidney and toward the heart
- a state in which the body is not functioning normally
- a flexible rodlike structure that forms the supporting axis of the body in the lowest chordates and lowest vertebrates and in embryos of higher vertebrates
- water molds, mildews: lack chloroplasts, decomposers
5 True/False questions
Spirillum → cluster of tissue that is responsible for continuing growth throughout a plant's lifetime
chitin → complex carbohydrate that makes up the cell walls of fungi; also found in the external skeletons of arthropods
Vascular Tissue System → The protective covering of plants; generally a single layer of tightly packed epidermal cells covering young plant organs formed by primary growth.
Right Side Brain → controls the left side of the body and controls emotional and creative impulses, including appreciation of most music, art, and poetry
red algae → most of the world's seaweeds. contain chlorophyll and red pigment. live in tropical waters. multicellular. grow less than 1 meter in length. can grow 260 m below the surface.