5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Skeletal Muscle Tissue
- a Bilateral, soft-bodied animals with a reduced coelom.
- b Striated, voluntary , more than one nucleus so lots of DNA to code for protein synthesis, functional partner of bone or cartilage
- c Type of tissue that transports food and water
- d the exterior protective or supporting structure or shell of many animals (especially invertebrates) including bony or horny parts such as nails or scales or hoofs. Restricts water loss and helps support the weight of a body removed from the buoyancy of water
- e substance that triggers an immune response
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They jetteson their seeds like and explosion
- the specialized epithelial tissue that lines the heart's inner wall
- group of plants that have specialized reproductive organs but lack vascular tissue; includes mosses and their relatives
- Through water
- infectious particles composed of protein with no nucleic acid
5 True/False Questions
Endocrine Gland → paired glands found in the reproductive tracts of both male and female insects, although their functions differ in the two sexes. They improve the function of sperm and eggs. In stinging insects, the accessory glands make venom.
solute → Male reproductive part of the flower; made up of an anther and a filament
Pollen Grain → nerve cell that carries signals from the central nervous system (brain/spinal cord) to muscle or gland cells
Loose Connective Tissue → The most widespread connective tissue in the vertebrate body. It binds epithelia to underlying tissues and functions as packing material, holding organs in place.
Infection → the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease